Regulatory & Standards
Top Results for Regulatory & Standards
- Government Finance Officer Association Award Programs - Recognition programs for state and local governments to improve the quality of their financial management and to recognize their achievement.
- International Code Council (ICC) - Association dedicated to developing model codes and standards to protect the public health, safety and welfare, and to support one set of codes without regional limitations.
- NFMA Municipal Bond Disclosure Guidelines - National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) series of publications, each of which promotes best disclosure practices for particular sectors of the market.
- SEC: Information for Municipal Markets - Entry point to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Office of Municipal Securities information pertaining to municipal markets, including current events, market news, continuing disclosure and Rule 15c2-12
- Securities & Exchange Commission – SEC - Federal regulator of securities markets, including government and municipal bonds. Section dedicated to municipal securities oversight.
- Federal Aviation Agency - FAA is the federal regulatory agency for aviation and airports.
More results shown below
- IRS Tax Kit on Tax Exempt Bonds - Internal Revenue Service compendium and tax kit on rules and commentary on tax exempt municipal bonds.
- Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) - Investment banking and dealer industry self-regulatory board overseeing the municipal bond securities market.
- Performance Measurement for Government - This GASB site focuses on creating performance measurement standards to improve governmental accountability
- Amendments to SEC Rule 2a-7 - SEC regulatory amendments to rule 2a-7 relating to tax-exempt money market funds
- 11 more results for Regulatory & Standards