Regulatory & Standards
Top Results for Regulatory & Standards
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board – GASB - GASB is the independent organization that establishes and improves standards of accounting and financial reporting for U.S. state and local governments. GASB is recognized as the official source of generally acceptable accounting standards (GAAP) for state and local governments. It is a part of the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF).
- SEC: Information for Municipal Markets - Entry point to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Office of Municipal Securities information pertaining to municipal markets, including current events, market news, continuing disclosure and Rule 15c2-12
- Securities & Exchange Commission – SEC - Federal regulator of securities markets, including government and municipal bonds. Section dedicated to municipal securities oversight.
- Federal Aviation Agency - FAA is the federal regulatory agency for aviation and airports.
- IRS Tax Kit on Tax Exempt Bonds - Internal Revenue Service compendium and tax kit on rules and commentary on tax exempt municipal bonds.
- Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) - Investment banking and dealer industry self-regulatory board overseeing the municipal bond securities market.
More results shown below
- Performance Measurement for Government - This GASB site focuses on creating performance measurement standards to improve governmental accountability
- Amendments to SEC Rule 2a-7 - SEC regulatory amendments to rule 2a-7 relating to tax-exempt money market funds
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority - The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), is the largest non-governmental regulator for all securities firms doing business in the United States.
- Government Finance Officer Awards for Financial Reporting - The GFOA's Awards for Excellence in Government Finance recognize contributions to the practice of government finance that exemplify outstanding financial management. Standard for financial reporting.
- 12 more results for Regulatory & Standards