Top Results for Public Policy Administration/Think Tanks
- Brookings Institution - Washington DC-based think tank with focus on foreign policy and the global economy; its Metropolitan Policy Program examines economics, demographics, and other public policy matters with municipal relevance.
- Goldwater Institute - Goldwater Institute - Arizona think tank with a focus on the state economy and legislation, education and civil liberties
- Heartland Institute - Heartland Institute - Think tank that advocates privatization, deregulation, property rights, free markets and educational choice
- National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education - Conducts independent research and analyses of policy issues and performance results regarding achievement in higher education.
- Public Policy Institute of California - Public Policy Institute of California - Think tank with a focus on the California economy, public finance and education policy issues
- Reason Foundation - Reason Foundation - Think tank that provides research on privatization, government reform, infrastructure and transportation and other public policy issues
More results shown below
- Rockefeller Institute of Government - Mission to enhance the capacities of state governments and the federal system to deal effectively with the nation’s domestic challenges. Public policy arm of SUNY Albany.
- Urban Institute - Think tank dealing with cities, urban issues and public policy
- Bureau of Government Research (New Orleans) - BGR is a private, non-profit, independent research organization dedicated to informed public policy making and the effective use of public resources for the improvement of government in the New Orleans metropolitan area.
- Center for the Continuing Study of the California Economy - CCSCE was founded as an independent, private economic research organization specializing in the analysis and study of California. CCSCE focuses on long-term economic and demographic trends in the state and its major economic regions.
- Center for Urban Policy Research (Rutgers University)
- Center on Budget Policy and Priorities - Non-partisan research institute covering government programs and policies with emphasis on low and moderate income persons.
- Economic Policy Institute - Think tank analyzes the impact of economic trends and policies.
- Institute of Governmental Studies - University of California (Berkeley) Institute of Governmental Studies. Extensive library of resources and statewide database and a public affairs report.
- Milken Institute - Think Tank with emphasis on global economic issues, including domestic regional issues.
- 87 more results for Public Policy