Top Results for Public Policy Administration/Think Tanks
- Brookings Institution - Brookings Institution - think tank with focus on foreign policy and the global economy; its Metropolitan Policy Program examines economics, demographics, and other public policy matters with municipal relevance
- Goldwater Institute - Goldwater Institute - Arizona think tank with a focus on the state economy and legislation, education and civil liberties
- Heartland Institute - Heartland Institute - Think tank that advocates privatization, deregulation, property rights, free markets and educational choice
- National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education - National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education - non-profit public policy institute with a focus on higher education
- Public Policy Institute of California - Public Policy Institute of California - Think tank with a focus on the California economy, public finance and education policy issues
- Reason Foundation - Reason Foundation - Think tank that provides research on privatization, government reform, infrastructure and transportation and other public policy issues
More results shown below
- Urban Institute - Think tank dealing with cities, urban issues and public policy
- Urban Land Institute - Urban Land Institute - Think tank devoted to urban economic development, planning and real estate issues
- Bureau of Government Research (New Orleans) - BGR is a private, non-profit, independent research organization dedicated to informed public policy making and the effective use of public resources for the improvement of government in the New Orleans metropolitan area.
- California Politics PS171 - University of California (Berkeley) Institute of Governmental Studies. Extensive library of resources and statewide database and a public affairs report.
- Center for the Continuing Study of the California Economy - CCSCE was founded as an independent, private economic research organization specializing in the analysis and study of California. CCSCE focuses on long-term economic and demographic trends in the state and its major economic regions.
- Center for Urban Policy Research (Rutgers University)
- Milken Institute - Think Tank with emphasis on global economic issues, including domestic regional issues.
- Rockefeller Institute of Government - The public policy arm of the State University of New York at Albany. Special focus on state government finance.
- Adam Smith Institute - Organization dedicated to free trade and free markets.
- 101 more results for Public Policy