Municipal Law, Codes & Ordinances
Top Results for Municipal Law, Codes & Ordinances
- Municipal Bankruptcy - Chapter 9 - Chapter 9 of the Bankruptcy Code provides for the reorganization of municipalities, as well as counties, school districts and other taxing districts.
- ABA Legal Technology Resource Center - Lawlink provides quick access to important legal information from the American Bar Association and other resources.
- Findlaw Resources - Online legal resource for researching the law and lawyers. Also info on current legislation and elected officials.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- American Law Sources online - Links and Sources of law for North America, searchable by state.
- American Legal Publishing Corporation - company provides codification services to local government; site includes online codes for several municipalities.
More results shown below
- Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll - Law firm with large municipal bond pracatice (bond counsel)
- Buildingteam.com Codes - Zoning and building codes from across the nation search by metro area and state.
- Chapman & Cutler - Municipal bond counsel site contains newsletter, Public Finance Tax Law, which cover municipal bond legal matters.
- County Codes and Ordinances - National Association of Counties County Codes and Ordinances searchable by state and county
- Fien Group Municipal Codes Library - Municipal Codes Library
- Florida Law Online - Florida Law Online provides local zoning codes for Florida cities and counties.
- General Code Publishers - Publisher of municipal codes, meeting minutes with access to codes published by company.
- International Municipal Lawyers Association
- Internet Law Library - Internet Law Library - Employment, labor and pension law
- Internet Legal Research Group - A comprehensive resource of the information available on the Internet concerning law and the legal profession, with an emphasis on the United States of America.
- Law Crawler - Directory of legal web sites and databases.
- Law Library Catalogs - Law Library Catalogs administered by Washburn University School of Law. Categorized by Law Schools.
- Legal Information Institute - The Legal Information Institute (LII) is a research and electronic publishing activity of the Cornell Law School. Popular collections include: the U.S. Code and Supreme Court opinions.
- Model Ordinances - sample codes and ordinances - volunteer effort
- 16 more results for Municipal Law, Codes & Ordinances