Maps & GIS
Top Results for Maps
- American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) - Scientific association with 7,000+ global members, with mission to advance knowledge and improve understanding of mapping sciences.
- Association of American Geographers (AAG) - Founded in 1904, an international scientific and educational society that contributes to the advancement of theory, methods, and the practice of geography.
- Center for Spatially Integrated Social Science (CSISS) - Seeks to develop access to tools and perspectives that will advance spatial analytic research capabilities throughout the social sciences.
- DeLorme Maps - Privately-held vendor that provides mapping, GPS, digital data technologies for the consumer, professional and government markets.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (Esri) - Founded in 1969, an international supplier of Geographic Information System (GIS) software, web GIS and geodatabase management applications.
- Geospatial Information & Technology Association (GITA) - Mission is the delivery of high quality, ongoing education and engagement opportunities for geospatial professionals in the utility and infrastructure sectors.
More results shown below
- Global Spatial Data Infrastructure Association (GSDI) - Purpose to promote international cooperation and collaboration in support of local, national and international spatial data infrastructure developments.
- International Map Trade Association (IMTA) - Represents a world of maps; mapmakers, publishers, geospatial technology companies, location-based services, content producers, and distributors.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division - Provides cartographic and geographic information for all parts of the world, and is the largest and most comprehensive cartographic collection in the world.
- Maps.com - Privately-held vendor offers comprehensive range of maps, atlases, globes and other mapping products and solutions.
- National Center for Geographic Information and Analysis (NCGIA) - Research consortium dedicated to basic research and education in geographic information science and its related technologies, including GIS.
- National Geographic Maps - Founded in 1915, National Geographic Maps mission is to create the world’s best wall maps, outdoor recreation maps, travel maps, atlases and globes.
- North American Cartographic Information Society (NACIS) - Private, academic, and government organizations with the common interest of facilitating communication in the map information community.
- Rand McNally - Founded in 1856, specializes in maps, navigation, road travel, and trip planning; providing products and services for consumers, the trucking and commercial transportation market, and educators.
- Sanborn Maps - ProQuest’s Digital Sanborn Maps (fire insurance maps, 1867-1970), provides more than 660,000 large-scale maps of more than 12,000 American towns and cities.
- Sidwell Maps - Privately-held geospatial solutions provider specializing in GIS products and services, including cadastral mapping, land records, and photogrammetric products and services.
- 12 more results for Maps & GIS