Colleges & Universities
Top Results for Colleges & Universities
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) - Advocate for U.S. community colleges, representing nearly 1,200 two-year, associate degree-granting institutions and over 13 million students.
- American Association of State Colleges & Universities (AASCU) - Association of nearly 420 institutional members committed to underserved students, economic progress and cultural development.
- Association of American Universities (AAU) - An organization of 62 leading public and private research universities in the U.S. and Canada, focusing on issues of importance to research-intensive universities.
- Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education, The - Started in 1970, a classification of colleges and universities derived from empirical data to support research and policy analysis.
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) - As an advocate for academic accreditation, CHEA is an association of 3,000 degree-granting institutions and recognizes 60 accrediting organizations.
- Council of Graduate Schools (CGS) - As a national advocate organization for the graduate dean community, CGS is dedicated solely to the advancement of graduate education and research.
More results shown below
- Institute for Higher Education Policy (IHEP) - Develops innovative policy- and practice-oriented research to guide policymakers and education leaders in developing informed public policy decisions.
- Institute of Education Sciences (IES) - Research arm of U.S. Dept. of Education, with mission to provide rigorous and relevant evidence to ground education practice and policy, and share this information broadly.
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) - A system of annual surveys from more than 7,500 institutions, used to provides basic data for students and researchers in postsecondary education.
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) - Primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education in the U.S. NCES is located within the U.S. Dept. of Education.
- National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education - Conducts independent research and analyses of policy issues and performance results regarding achievement in higher education.
- U.S. News & World Report Rankings - Best Schools - Rankings and data on more than 1,800 colleges, 1,800 graduate schools, 950 community colleges, 1,200 online programs, and the top 500 global universities.
- Abilene Christian University - Abilene Christian University, located in Abilene, Texas
- Accredited Online Colleges - Directory of accredited colleges and universities, searchable by location, school size and types of degrees offered
- 1291 more results for Colleges & Universities