Healthcare - General Interest
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) - Produces evidence to improve healthcare, and works within the U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services to make sure that the evidence is understood and used.
- Health Action Council (HAC) - Non-profit organization for purchasers that offer health benefits to employees, dependents and retirees, so as to improve the quality and moderate the cost of health care.
- Modern Healthcare - Healthcare industry source for business and policy news, research and searchable database, as well as events, trends and job listings.
- National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) - Leader, partner, catalyst, and voice in health, equity and security, representing 2,800 local public health agencies across the U.S.
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC) - Rural health and human services information portal for accessing available quality healthcare programs, funding, and research to rural communities and residents.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) - Nation’s principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, including Centers for Medicare & Medicaid.
More results shown below
- American Hospital Association - Professional organization represting interests of hospitals and health care providers.
- Health Care Financial Management Assoc. - Health Care Financial Management Association (HFMA)is a professional organization for health care financial management officers.
- California HealthCare Foundation - The California HealthCare Foundation is an independent philanthropy committed to improving the way health care is delivered and financed in California, and helping consumers make informed health care and coverage decisions
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services(CMS, formerly the Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA)
- Healthgrades.com - Site provides objective ratings and profiles of health care providers, including hospitals, physicians and nursing homes.
- Hospital Financial Benchmarks - Hospital financial statistics and ratios by year
- Medicare - Official web site for U.S. Medicare program
- 3 more results for Healthcare - General Interest