Healthcare - General Interest
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) - Produces evidence to improve healthcare, and works within the U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services to make sure that the evidence is understood and used.
- Modern Healthcare - Healthcare industry source for business and policy news, research and searchable database, as well as events, trends and job listings.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) - Nation’s principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, including Centers for Medicare & Medicaid.
- American Hospital Association - Professional organization represting interests of hospitals and health care providers.
- Health Care Financial Management Assoc. - Health Care Financial Management Association (HFMA)is a professional organization for health care financial management officers.
- California HealthCare Foundation - The California HealthCare Foundation is an independent philanthropy committed to improving the way health care is delivered and financed in California, and helping consumers make informed health care and coverage decisions
More results shown below
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services(CMS, formerly the Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA)
- Health Action Council - An organization of employers dedicated to affordable, high-quality medical care. Hospital Quality of Care database is coming.
- Health Resources and Services Administration - HRSA envisions optimal health for all, supported by a health care system that assures access to comprehensive, culturally competent, quality care., HRSA focuses on uninsured, underserved, and special needs populations in its goals and program activities.
- Healthgrades.com - Site provides objective ratings and profiles of health care providers, including hospitals, physicians and nursing homes.
- Hospital Financial Benchmarks - Hospital financial statistics and ratios by year
- HRSA Geospatial Data Warehouse (Health Care Service Areas) - Health Resource and Services Administration (HRSA) site provides warehouse of data and geographic service areas for health care provides (hospitals and clinics) for the U.S. Data helpful to showing market service areas and boundaries (interactive).
- Medically Underserved Areas and Populations - Department of Health and Human Services site designed to identify medically underserved areas or population bases within a state.
- 7 more results for Healthcare - General Interest