Economic Statistics & Commentary
Top Results for Economic Statistics
- Bureau of Economic Analysis - Digital resource for seminal documents related to U.S. national economic accounts. BEA is an agency of the Department of Commerce. Along with the Census Bureau and STAT-USA, BEA is part of the Department’s Economics and Statistics Administration. BEA produces economic accounts statistics that enable government and business decision-makers, researchers, and the American public to follow and understand the performance of the Nation’s economy.
- Conference Board - Independent, non-profit organization that conducts research, creates forecasts and reports on economic indicators
- Consumer Price Index - Consumer Price Indexes (CPI) — monthly data on changes in the prices paid by urban consumers for goods and services.
- Economagic - Website provides economic time series data useful for economic research, in particular economic forecasting.
- Economic Analysis and Research Network - A collaboration of state and regional research, policy and advocacy organizations, coordinated and supported by the Economic Policy Institute.
- Economic Policy Institute - Economic Policy Institute - a think tank dedicated to achieving a prosperous and fair economy.
More results shown below
- Economy.Com - Moody’s Analytics’ site provides economic and financial data for the professional and layman.
- Employment Statistics (State&Metro) - Bureau of Labor Employment Statistics for state and metro areas.
- Federal Reserve - U.S. Federal Reserve Board
- Federal Reserve Board Data and Releases - Statistics from the Fed on principal economic indicators, interest rates, flow of funds, business activity and banking.
- 9 more results for Economic Statistics & Commentary