Economic Statistics & Commentary
Top Results for Economic Statistics
- Bureau of Economic Analysis - Digital resource for seminal documents related to U.S. national economic accounts. BEA is an agency of the Department of Commerce. Along with the Census Bureau and STAT-USA, BEA is part of the Department’s Economics and Statistics Administration. BEA produces economic accounts statistics that enable government and business decision-makers, researchers, and the American public to follow and understand the performance of the Nation’s economy.
- Beige Book (The) - Beige Book (The), report published by the Federal Reserve Board eight times a year
- Columbia University Library for Economic Indicators - This guide is an overview of the electronic resources available for Economic Indicators
- Conference Board - Independent, non-profit organization that conducts research, creates forecasts and reports on economic indicators
- Consumer Price Index - Consumer Price Indexes (CPI) — monthly data on changes in the prices paid by urban consumers for goods and services.
- Economagic - Website provides economic time series data useful for economic research, in particular economic forecasting.
More results shown below
- Economic Policy Institute - Think tank dedicated to achieving a prosperous and fair economy.
- Economy.Com - Site provides economic and financial data for the professional and layman.
- Employment Statistics (State&Metro) - Bureau of Labor Employment Statistics for state and metro areas.
- Federal Reserve - U.S. Federal Reserve Board
- 11 more results for Economic Statistics & Commentary