Citizen Participation & Research - State Organizations
Top Results for Citizen Participation (U.S. States)
- Civic Federation of Chicago - Government and taxpayer watchdog organization focused on the state of Illinois and Chicago area governmental bodies, primarily large units in Cook County.
- Bureau of Government Research (New Orleans) - BGR is a private, non-profit, independent research organization dedicated to informed public policy making and the effective use of public resources for the improvement of government in the New Orleans metropolitan area.
- Cal Watchdog - CalWatchdog is an independent, Sacramento-based journalism venture providing original investigative reports and news stories covering California state government.
- Citizens Research Council of Michigan
- Governmental Research Association - GRA is a national professional organization that promotes independent governmental research, especially for local units.
- Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation - Non-partisan organization focusing on state spending and tax policies and the Massachusetts economy.
More results shown below
- Metropolitan Planning Council - The Metropolitan Planning Council (MPC) is the official regional planning organization for the northeastern Illinois counties of Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, and Will. MPC works with local governments and others to promote sensible growth.
- 10,000 Friends of Pennsylvania - State Citizen Participation
- Arizona Center for Public Policy - Research institute dedicated to providing non-partisan information concerning public policy issues.
- Arizona Tax Research Association - ATRA is an independent taxpayer organization regarding Arizona public finance and tax policy information.
- California Budget Project - California Budget Project is an independent budget research group in Sacramento.
- California Taxpayers Association - NPO founded to protect taxpayers and promote government efficiency.
- California Voter Foundation - California Voter Foundation - Dedicated to improving the election process through research and outreach
- Center for Governmental Research (Rochester) - Urban policy center based in Rochester, New York
- Citizen Action of New York - State Citizen Participation
- 42 more results for Citizen Participation & Research - State Organizations