Citizen Participation & Research - State Organizations
Top Results for Citizen Participation (U.S. States)
- Civic Federation of Chicago - Government and taxpayer watchdog organization focused on the state of Illinois and Chicago area governmental bodies, primarily large units in Cook County.
- Pennsylvania Economy League-State Office
- Bureau of Government Research (New Orleans) - BGR is a private, non-profit, independent research organization dedicated to informed public policy making and the effective use of public resources for the improvement of government in the New Orleans metropolitan area.
- Cal Watchdog - CalWatchdog is an independent, Sacramento-based journalism venture providing original investigative reports and news stories covering California state government.
- Citizens Research Council of Michigan
- Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation - Non-partisan organization focusing on state spending and tax policies and the Massachusetts economy.
More results shown below
- 10,000 Friends of Pennsylvania - State Citizen Participation
- Arizona Center for Public Policy - Research institute dedicated to providing non-partisan information concerning public policy issues.
- Arizona Tax Research Association - ATRA is an independent taxpayer organization regarding Arizona public finance and tax policy information.
- California Budget Project - California Budget Project is an independent budget research group in Sacramento.
- California Taxpayers Association
- California Voter Foundation
- Center for Governmental Research (Rochester) - Urban policy center based in Rochester, New York
- Citizen Action of New York - State Citizen Participation
- Citizens Budget Commission
- 43 more results for Citizen Participation & Research - State Organizations