Citizen Participation & Research - State Organizations
Top Results for Citizen Participation (U.S. States)
- Civic Federation of Chicago - Government and taxpayer watchdog organization focused on the state of Illinois and Chicago area governmental bodies, primarily large units in Cook County.
- Bureau of Government Research (New Orleans) - BGR is a private, non-profit, independent research organization dedicated to informed public policy making and the effective use of public resources for the improvement of government in the New Orleans metropolitan area.
- Citizens Research Council of Michigan
- Governmental Research Association - GRA is a national professional organization that promotes independent governmental research, especially for local units.
- Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation - Non-partisan organization focusing on state spending and tax policies and the Massachusetts economy.
- 10,000 Friends of Pennsylvania - State Citizen Participation
More results shown below
- Arizona Center for Public Policy - Research institute dedicated to providing non-partisan information concerning public policy issues.
- Arizona Tax Research Association - ATRA is an independent taxpayer organization regarding Arizona public finance and tax policy information.
- California Budget Project - California Budget Project is an independent budget research group in Sacramento.
- California Taxpayers Association - NPO founded to protect taxpayers and promote government efficiency.
- California Voter Foundation - California Voter Foundation - Dedicated to improving the election process through research and outreach
- Center for Governmental Research (Rochester) - Urban policy center based in Rochester, New York
- Citizen Action of New York - State Citizen Participation
- Citizens Action Coalition (Indiana) - State Citizen Participation site
- Citizens Budget Commission - Research group focused on government finances in NYC and New York State.
- 41 more results for Citizen Participation & Research - State Organizations